|Name:||Hospital Patient Bed,manual Hospital Bed||Material:||Metal|
|Bed Frame:||High Qulity Steel||General Use:||Commercial Furniture|
|Color:||Customized||Application:||Hospital Furniture/Home Care/ICU Room/Medical Equipment|
Multifunction Hospital Patient Bed,
Home Paralysis Medical Clinic Bed,
Breathable Manual Medical Clinic Bed
1. Back-raising function (0-85°)
2. Leg lift function (0-25°)
3. Dining function, thoughtful design
4. Guardrail function, enhanced protection, foldable design
1. Mobile design. Wearing 4 high quality free-wheeling balance pulleys with brakes for greater stability.
2 Steel bed body. Selected steel, welded with care. Bed surface cold rolled steel stamping forming.
3. Breathable mattress. Comfortable and breathable, waterproof cloth cover zip design.
4. Hand-operated crank. Save time and effort, also can be folded, save space.
Hospital Patient Bed Image
Note - Notice
1. Many details are carefully designed to meet the multifaceted needs of patients
2. When the left and right side turning function is needed, the bed surface must be horizontal, and when the back bed surface is raised and lowered, the bottom surface of the side position must be lowered to the horizontal position.
3. When using the sitting position for defecation, wheelchair function or foot washing, it is necessary to raise the back bed surface, please note that the thigh bed surface is raised to the appropriate height beforehand to prevent the patient from slipping
4. Do not travel on rough roads or park on roads with slopes.
5. Add a little lubricant to the screw nut and pin parts every year.
6. Please check the movable pins, screws and guardrail to the wire frequently to prevent loosening and falling off.
7.Please don't operate the rotating parts such as the screw rod by force, and use it after checking if it fails.
8. When lifting the foot bed, please lift the foot bed gently upward first, and then lift the control handle to prevent breaking the handle.
It is strictly forbidden to sit on both ends of the bed.
9. Rocker operation, turn over and back up must not be used at the same time, otherwise damage to the bed.
Contact Person: Ruby